NEWS & EVENTS
LIFT Lightweight Certification Courses Coming to Ohio in June
Become a leader in your field and a greater asset to your company by taking part in the Siegal Lifelong Learning Program at Case Western Reserve University. LIFT, CWRU and other industry partners, developed specialized programming to offer the opportunity to increase your team’s knowledge of lightweight materials and other additive manufacturing technologies.
No matter your age or career stage, all STEM professionals can benefit from this program. You’ll learn from experienced instructors and leave with the tools necessary to be more confident in your role.
- Understand practical uses of additive manufacturing, advanced materials and polymers as applied to lightweighting challenges
- Learn to diagnose and solve practical problems using additive manufacturing
- Gain a breadth of knowledge in lightweighting technologies used in various industries
- Gain insights into practical problems through case study analysis
- Learn and upskill on new additive manufacturing machines/equipment available at AmericaMakes
- Access a complimentary advanced manufacturing assessment in partnership with MAGNET
You can find out more and register about the courses at here.
For more information, please contact Monica Dumitriu, MBA, Project Director, Professional Education at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216-368-3804 at Case Western Reserve University.