Increased Productivity. Higher Efficiency.
April 4–5, 2017
Penn Stater Conference Center Hotel
State College, Pennsylvania
Improve your operation for higher-quality parts, reduced costs, and greater profits.
Over two-full days, attendees will learn:
- Fundamental knowledge of machining and tooling
- An end-user’s view of suppliers’ machining capabilities
- About additives and machinability
- How to improve machinability
- How to select the right cutting fluid & economics of tool choice
- How coatings can reduce tool wear
- The impact PM material morphology has on machining
- Numerous case studies